SHAKESPEARE EXPRESS: STRATFORD – BIRMINGHAM (RETURN)
- Tourist Adult Seat Price per person
Join us this summer for a delightful Sunday trip from Stratford-upon-Avon through pretty Warwickshire countryside – complete with a famous express steam locomotive from the golden age of train travel.
You’ll board at Stratford-upon-Avon’s mainline railway station for our departure at 12:52. Sit back in your 1950s or 1960s seat for a journey of approximately two and a half hours – taking in a variety of views and take shots from your phone.
We take a short pause of around 30 minutes in Birmingham before returning to Stratford. In total, you will travel approximately 60 miles in this time machine to the good old days.
As the day ends, you can start thinking about where your next Vintage Trains adventure will take you.
Confirmed departure and arrival times:
- Depart Stratford-upon-Avon at 12:52
- Arrive Tyseley Mainline Station at 13:31
- Arrive Birmingham Moor Street at 13:40
- Arrive Birmingham Snow Hill at 13:45
- Depart Birmingham Snow Hill at 14:07
- Depart Birmingham Moor Street at 14:12
- Depart Tyseley Mainline Station at 14:22
- Arrive Stratford-upon-Avon at 15:10
If you want to enjoy the full glamour of steam train travel, Pullman class is for you. In these glamorous seats, you will be served with a three course lunch, tea and coffee. Tickets are £85 per person in these carriages. Please note that children under 10 years old are unable to book in this class.
These seats are great for a good summer day out. Arranged in bays of four around picture windows, you will have a superb trip. These seats are just £35 for an adult and £15 for a child– a great price for lasting memories.