Vintage Trains runs express steam trains on Britain’s mainline railway.
Experience the nostalgic sight and sound of an express steam engine speeding through glorious countryside, whether sampling our fine dining or simply relaxing in our beautifully restored carriages, all offering the sumptuous comfort, charm and character of days gone by – welcome to Vintage Trains.
|Covid-19. Vintage Trains operates in line with Government/Visit England’s ‘We’re Good to Go’ guidelines on social distancing and deep cleaning.|
Firsts and new features for 2021
- GOOD TO GO BUBBLE SEATING for groups of 2,4 or 6 people
- NEW Seaside Staycation August Expresses
- NEW High quality Pullman dining with varied menus on all trains
- FIRST Stephenson Locomotive Society Swindon special for over 25 years
- CELEBRATING the return to main line steam fifty years ago rerunning the trial train through the Severn Tunnel
- NEW Express steam trains up the Lickey Incline
- NEW Double headed Class 20 diesel tours
- NEW Free secure parking at Tyseley (avoiding Birmingham’s city centre congestion charge)
- PLUS 5043 Earl of Mount Edgcumbe returns to the mainline
Passengers with Gift Vouchers and Vouchers from trains cancelled due to Covid-19 please use your voucher code at Checkout