JOIN OUR PATRONS CLUB TODAY!
As a heritage charity, Vintage Trains Charitable Trust relies on donations from supporters to help us repair and maintain the Tyseley Collection and secure the future of the Tyseley Locomotive Works. Patrons are a collective of like-minded individuals who have a deep love for heritage railways and want to keep steam trains running on Britain’s mainline.
Membership of the Patrons Club provides the opportunity to deepen your connection with Vintage Trains through a series of “behind the scenes” events, train rides and private opportunities to learn more from our specialist team.
The Patrons Club is an annual renewable membership scheme, and Patrons enjoy a range of exclusive benefits at four giving levels:
(£500 one-off or £42 per month for 12 months)
- Priority booking for a double headed Castle tour
- Invitations to exclusive events to view new acquisitions, restorations and a free Tyseley tour.
- Recognition in our annual report & on the Patrons honours board
- A voting membership share in our Community Benefit Society
(£1,000 one-off or £84 per month for 12 months)
Everything in BRASS plus
- Pullman Sunday lunch for two on Shakespeare Express and footplate Castle locomotive ride.
(£2,500 one-off or £209 per month for 12 months)
Everything in COPPER plus
- Pullman Sunday lunch for four on Shakespeare Express and the opportunity to drive a Castle locomotive.
(£5,000 one-off or £417 per month for 12 months)
Everything in SILVER plus
- Private dinner with trustees and a private event for up to 10 guests at Tyseley with a Castle in steam and footplate rides.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets and lunches on trains are subject to booking availability.
- For Gift Aid tax purposes, we have to indicate the commercial value of your benefit which equates to Brass £40, Copper £210, Silver £380 and Gold £760.
- Benefits are available within 12 months from the date of your donation.
- Donations can be made as a one-off annual payment or by regular monthly payment.