SHAKESPEARE EXPRESS: BIRMINGHAM TO STRATFORD (RETURN)
- Pullman Seat You will be seated on tables of up to 4 people
- Pullman Table for 2 Guaranteed table for 2
- Tourist Adult Seat Price per person
- Tourist Child Seat Price per person
Join us this summer for a delightful Sunday trip from central Birmingham through pretty Warwickshire countryside to Stratford-upon-Avon – complete with a famous express steam locomotive from the golden age of train travel.
You’ll board on a Sunday morning at one of three convenient Birmingham stations (departing Snow Hill at 10:00, Moor Street at 10:05 and Tyseley at 10:15). Sit back in your 1950s or 1960s seat for a journey of approximately one hour – taking in a variety of views and take shots from your phone.
As we arrive at Stratford, you will have an opportunity to take a photograph of the locomotive before heading into this historic town for a few hours to shop and sightsee.
We depart Stratford at 16:13 so don’t forget to get back in good time. As the day ends, you can start thinking about where your next Vintage Trains adventure will take you.
Confirmed departure and arrival times:
- Depart Birmingham Snow Hill at 10:00
- Depart Birmingham Moor Street at 10:05
- Depart Tyseley Mainline Station at 10:15
- Arrive Stratford-upon-Avon at 11:05
- Depart Stratford-upon-Avon at 16:13
- Arrive Tyseley Mainline Station at 16:59
- Arrive Birmingham Moor Street at 17:06
- Arrive Birmingham Snow Hill – 17:12
If you want to enjoy the full glamour of steam train travel, Pullman class is for you. In these glamorous seats, you will be served with a full English breakfast on the morning journey and afternoon tea on our return trip. Tickets are £85 per person in these carriages.
These seats are great for a good summer day out. Arranged in bays of four around picture windows, you will have a superb trip. These seats are just £35 for an adult and £15 for a child – a great price for lasting memories.