The Shakespeare Express presents its well-proven formula of blossoming Warwickshire scenery through the window and great refreshments on your table. Book now!
THE MERCHANT VENTURER
Tuesday 6th December with a Castle express steam locomotive
- Pullman Table for 2 Guaranteed table for 2
- Pullman Seat You will be seated on tables of up to 4 people
- Private Compartment For up to 6 people
- Club Class Seat Price per person
- Tourist Class Seat Price per person
The Merchant Venturer Steam Locomotive
Castle express steam locomotive running at speed along the Great Western Main Lines to Bath or Bristol Christmas market.
Bath is a popular Vintage Trains Christmas Market destination. The Georgian streets of this fabulous city offer a memorable day out in a stunning setting. There is always something new to discover with local designers showcasing their artisan gifts, together with street food to die for! We can expect approximately five hours in Bath.
For servicing reasons, our train will continue to Bristol Temple Meads and you are welcome to stay on the train to Bristol for a city visit of around three hours.
Join our train at Solihull, Widney Manor, Dorridge, Warwick Parkway or Banbury
Approximate departure and arrival times:
- Solihull at 07:30 and returning at 21:20
- Widney Manor at 07:40 and returning at 21:10
- Dorridge at 07:50 and returning at 21:00
- Warwick Parkway at 08:10 and returning at 20:40
- Banbury at 09:15 and returning at 20:00
- Arriving in Bath 11:40 and departing at 17:20
- Arriving in Bristol at 12:00 and departing at 17:00
Seating in one of our original Pullman Cars with full English Breakfast and four-course evening dinner, tea & coffee, all served at your seat. Guaranteed tables of two can be booked for a supplement of £30 per person, subject to availability.
No children under 10 years in Pullman Class.
Private first-class compartment for up to six people with light refreshments including Danish pastries, bacon roll, sandwiches and cake, tea & coffee, all served at your seat.
Seating at a table for four in our Club Class Coaches with light refreshments including Danish pastries, bacon roll, sandwiches and cake, tea & coffee, all served at your seat.
Seating at a table for four in our Tourist coaches. Bacon rolls, light refreshments, wine, beer, teas & coffees can be ordered from our Buffet Car.