The first Vintage Trains Convention, for Shareholders, Friends and Volunteers will take place on Saturday 23rd October betweem 11:00am and 4:00pm at Tyseley Locomotive Works.
We have arranged the following for your enjoyment during the day:
- Pannier 7752 in steam operating passenger trains
- 6233 Duchess of Sutherland in steam
- Photographic opportunity with Duchess of Sutherland and Kolhapur together
- Bacon Rolls, Tea & Coffee will be available to purchase in our Pullman Cars
- Guided Workshop tours
- Visits to the Staff Association building to view recent refurbishment works
- Opportunity to view some of the recently acquired miniature railway rolling stock and learn more about this project.
- “The Tyseley Story” Book signing with Michael Whitehouse
We are delighted that Ray Churchill will be with joining us on the day to drive 7752 on the passenger trains.
The convention will be an opportunity for Shareholders to meet CBS Trustees together with Vintage Trains staff and Volunteers and learn more of our future development plans.
All attactions and facilities subject to availability on the day.