Vintage Trains (VT) takes its role in helping to deliver high quality, on time and safe services extremely seriously and are proud of the part we play in representing the best of Heritage Steam & Diesel on the National Rail Network.
We do, however, recognise that there may be times when our customers, or other stakeholders, may not be entirely happy with aspects of the way our services have been delivered. In such circumstances we have a robust complaints process designed to resolve any situation.
In brief, VT pledges to:
- Acknowledge receipt of a complaint within 3 working days
- Investigate circumstances surrounding complaint within 7 working days
- Respond to the complainant within 10 working days
- If resolution is not reached, we will escalate the issue to a senior level and aim to reach agreeable solution within 20 working days
- Monitor customer satisfaction at senior level at least monthly
- Conduct regular customer satisfaction surveys